December 04, 2021

Wreating

 ~ Wreating ~


This is a wonderful wreating day

with nothing else I need to do

I have claimed these hours to

read, ponder and then write


here at my sweet spot with

a gentle snow fall drifting

through the woods just

beyond the windows

of the sunroom you

built for me before

you too quickly

left this life

our life

me



No sun in here today, dear heart

only love’s warm glow remains

to soothe my soul remember

our long lived bond a while

before returning home to

begin chapter six in this

new story on my own


building on love we shared

discovering new echoes

of who I have become

apart, yet connected

by the gift, melded

together, living

on in me


JoMae

11/30/21

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Thanks for stopping by. Your comments are welcome! ~