July 23, 2018

~ Welcome Note ~


Dear Friends,
This blog is my letter to the world whose music speaks to me in potent words of color, breeze and shade... 
-JoMae                      (With a fond Salute to Emily Dickinson)

Painting: The Letter ~~ Artist: JamesBrowne.net

<><><><><><><>


~ Welcome to my BITS and PIECES ~

This blog is my letter to the world
whose music speaks to me in potent
words of color, breeze and shade, through 
books whose notions seed themselves in
nooks and crannies of my mind only
to float around there until one day
I fish a bit, reel in to lay all out
so as to look at them again, try to
clarify, grasp the meaning of those
little tidbits niggling at my brain -

 this blog brings order to the verbal
chaos wafting through my world 

MY LIFE

JoMae
7/9/18
Welcome to these bits and pieces of my world.  If you wish to share a bit of yours or add a comment, please do.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Thanks for stopping by. Your comments are welcome! ~