July 31, 2018

I Wonder

Through Gates of Splendor!

~ I Wonder ~

I wonder.  If that deepest core within us
that invisible spark which makes us 
each uniquely who we are
that spirit, intangible, yet oh so real

I wonder. When our bodies die,
does that ethereal essence 
turn to dust as well? Or 
does it in the twinkling of an eye

return home to Godde, slip through
the placenta back into the womb of eternity
there to develop and be prepared to be
born yet again. To serve anew

I wonder where John’s spirit is 
what purpose it’s now given
what joy he’s found and giving
I can’t imagine he is idle - even in eternity!

One day I’ll know. Meanwhile

I Wonder

JoMae
6/16/18


On our travels, John loved to point out and photograph beautiful design. This gate is somewhere in Charleston.

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Thanks for stopping by. Your comments are welcome! ~