April 01, 2020

Daily Posting



~ Writing ~
soothes my soul
keeps me sane and
helps me look at life again

JoMae
4/1/20

My goal for April is to daily post something I have written.  Most will be older pieces, from time to time, something new born. These are unpolished, unpublished (except on my blog.)  I know most writers write to be published. Many dream from childhood about producing a book. I’ve always loved to write yet not with that ambition. 

While some write to publish, I simply write for pleasure. For the joy of putting words together like a puzzle. For the rush when letters fall together to say what is on my heart.  To lay feelings out where I can examine them again - and learn. So I can tweak and play with them - moving words, changing some until each letter helps reflect a thought.

It is a lovely thing at this stage of my life, to have a place to store my words. My blog at annaver.blogspot.com along with friends on social media brings great joy to my life as we share bits of ourselves from time to time. 

So here I am. Back from three months of being away from my familiar writing days. It was a wonderful break with my daughter visiting from France and other family we connected with. Judy is safely home again and I’ve regrouped from all my traveling with her. It is good to be planted in my writing chair again. 

Dark Day -Hope Seeps In
Turns out I’ve bounced from one vacation right into the fire of another. My grandson calls this a ‘coronacation’. Thanks, Ben!  I kind of like that name for this place we all find ourselves trying to tread water. I also like the thousands of acts of kindness we hear about each day. The encouragement in the midst of this world wide tragedy. And the caring found in everybody’s efforts to survive. So much creativity to be found while hanging out here with all my online friends!  Thanks everyone.

Even as we mourn so many lost lives, may we see Godde's hand in all the helping hands, all the healing, all the caring, all the love. May we find small joy in whatever situations we are locked into. And may all who are frightened and feeling desperate find help, please Godde. Thank you.  -JoMae
Same Dark Day -Hope Wins


No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Thanks for stopping by. Your comments are welcome! ~