December 30, 2019

Bread Upon The Waters



~ Bread upon the Waters ~
As you cast your bread upon life’s river every day
Do you wonder who retrieves it and is nourished?
Where the morsels, swollen by the water catch?
Where your words find rest and like a buried
seed transform to sprout new thoughts to
grow new life, adapt a new expression
serve as a crutch to form another’s
prayer?

Thank You

JoMae
12/20/19

Thanks and a Happy New Year to all whose writings have enriched my life this year. You’ve helped me think and pray and grow - and sometimes have prompted a few words of my own. Blessings!

1 comment:

Betti said...

Thank you. You have enriched my life with your words, thoughts and love. You made Rochester feel like home to me when we first arrived and you expand my thinking every time ur paths cross or I have the privilege of reading your words. May you be blessed in 2020 as you have blessed so many. Hugs.

Post a Comment

~ Thanks for stopping by. Your comments are welcome! ~