November 10, 2019

Complete Again


~ On Being Complete Again ~

After many years with a soulmate
one feels incomplete out of sync 
and disconnected being solo
until with patient healing
life feels whole again
different, yet whole
NEW
Complete in one’s self
finally  integrated  again
fitting in, new connections
new ways with new interests
a different you, different whole

A Whole New You
Yet Rooted In Old Love

JoMae
11/9/19
As new  insights continue to blossom, I like to share them along the way - to celebrate the gift and to offer hope to those still devastated today.  I couldn’t have imagined on that devastating day almost three years ago that I’d ever feel complete again.  I am so very thankful.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Betti said...

With love. It occurs to me that this new wholeness also comes, though less traumatically, as a result of many changes and it is good for all of us to pay attention to ourselves as these changes happen. Thanks for your insights, as always. B

JoMae said...

Thanks, Betti. Your reminder is important and spot on. Trauma tends to narrow our focus for a while, but you are right. Most change involves some loss, some leaving behind - as well as new hidden potential waiting to blossom when the time is right. I’ll try to hang on to that hope when new changes come my way!

Post a Comment

~ Thanks for stopping by. Your comments are welcome! ~