October 15, 2019

Resemblance


~ RESEMBLANCE ~

Our Godde whose image I too echo
in whose very essence I am made
Godde to whom I am beloved, is
the Godde who 'looks' like me

who 'looks' also like my brother 
and my father and my mom

Holy Godde, in whose Spirit we’re
created, molded  to reflect divine
brightly shining in our mothers
an echo often un-proclaimed 

Mom’s reflection seldom mentioned
as is our father’s - yet both bearers
of the holy image, her’s unspoken
veiled, invisible and out of mind

Two souls created in the likeness
of our FatherMother Godde
yet to the one we are kept
Blind

JoMae
5/20/19


How blessed to see the souls of both my parents reflect the image of our Heavenly FatherMother - Creator whose image I too reflect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Thanks for stopping by. Your comments are welcome! ~