March 04, 2022

'No Write' February

-- Seasons in a writing life
Winter Window

~ My ‘No Write’ February ~


I’ve been away on another staycation

with visiting offspring from hither and yon 


from over the ocean and far away places

they flew all directions to be by my side

to celebrate birthdays, meet up with

siblings and feast with each other

 all five


We each took leave of normal routine

to rekindle our hearts for a time


<> <> <> <>


~ And Now It’s March ~


my muse is sweetly sleeping

I will not rush to wake her, as

my soul, too, must wake from

welcome rest after a month of

lively chatting with family here

now all returned - while quiet

slowly seeps, centering me

 to write again


JoMae

3/3/22

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Thanks for stopping by. Your comments are welcome! ~