October 03, 2020

Morning Prayer - Trust

~ Morning Prayer - Trust ~
Photo by Dan Spoelhof: View from a Rooftop

Our FatherMother Godde,

It is morning again. I wake rested and thankful, wondering what this day will bring. Our world, it seems, is spinning chaotically. Each day brings new concerns. I used to wake and wonder what new ideas would prompt my exploration for the day. Now I wake to see what new crisis is pending. Yet I believe you know the end from the beginning and will make all things work according to your design in due season.

Trusting your promises, we remember what has gone before. Please help us to rest in that trust; in your faithfulness to all generations, in your omnipotent, almighty and just love. Thank you for walking with us through these confusing, frightening times, dear Godde.

In Jesus' name,
Amen
 

JoMae 

10/3/20

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Thanks for stopping by. Your comments are welcome! ~