March 14, 2018

Scott's Email


2016 12 18 Scott’s note
Photo from Scott & Nancy’s wedding of John laughing at Leo’s joke while I am carrying on a conversation with his wife Jennifer.

The Joy of Laughter

Dctr Fxglv <dctrfxglv@doctorfoxglove.com>
12/18/16


to Judy, me, Dan, Bruce, Vesna, Paul, Jennifer, Nancy, Jessicakate, Ian, Loic, Margot, Elizabeth, Emma

          "Oh, the joy of this man!"

I am very sorry that I cannot be there with you all.
To console you all and to be consoled by you all.
To celebrate a man. This man. This great man.
Stalwart and stoic, a towering oak tree of a man.
He contained boundless integrity, curiosity, empathy, creativity, wonder, and joy.

Oh, the joy of this man!

I treasure the precious many times that I was present in the expression of this man's joy!
He laughed as hard as he worked, any of us should be lucky to have the same said of us in time.
He loved us all. Truly and endlessly.
I loved this man and I will miss him always.
Love to you all.

scottr

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Thanks for stopping by. Your comments are welcome! ~